Celebrating your special event is an exciting time but you must also be ready for the planning that comes with the celebration. Take the venue for example, you need to research, budget and visit the venue amongst other activities. When planning an event, come up with the date, budget then the venue in that order. How do you choose a venue?
- Your guests need to be comfortable so how is the facility? Are the bathrooms many or just a few? Consider the comfort of your guests.
- Look for location that is accessible. If the celebration includes a mass or church ceremony, look for a venue close to a church.
- Book the venue as early as possible. Pay the booking fee to avoid last minute venue inconveniences.
- You need to have a written contract containing the details, terms and conditions of the venue agreed upon. In case any misunderstandings arise, you can back it up with the written contract.
- Consider the cost of the venue and what the package includes. Pick packages that offer the most important services only to cut down on the costs.
As you look for your Chicago special event venue, you do not need to feel pressured. The following are things to consider:
- Venue packages include different services so check to confirm what your package includes.
- Consider the day of your event. Weekend dates typically fill faster.
- You do not have to have the ceremony and the reception in different venues. Talk to the venue to see if they can allow the two to be in the same place.
- Always negotiate! You need to get the best value for your money that you possibly can.
Celebrate your event in style by contacting Food for Thought Chicago for a specialized package for your Chicago special event venue.